She's getting too big!

Family Reunion!

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Our new site

10/25/07 I changed sites for two reasons. First, this one is FREE. Second, I can archive the posts at the end of the month. Much better. I hope you enjoy it.

So, what started out to be a fabulous day - I was planning on staying home and getting tons of stuff done turned very quickly into a PAINFUL day. After I took the boys to the bus, I missed the last two steps coming downstairs and sprained my foot. It is now a nice color of green and I have crutches for a few days. Guess this was God's way of saying I needed a break.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hi Dawn,

congrats on the Blogger site! Now, just post some pics and you're golden! Would love to see you guys!!

Julie
FTIA
LID 1/16/06
Mom to Kenzie