
Daniel's 7th birthday!
Well, I'll try to give this whole picture thing a try again. If there are no pictures, you'll know I didn't get it figured out. It looks like the CCAA got to 12/08/05 with the referals this month. I'll post again when it is offical. What does this mean for us? Well, our date is 1/4/06 so they are almost there. They have only been doing 5 LID days per month though. This month they actually did 8 (if you count the weekend). We are hoping they get to us the beginning of January, but it may be February. Please keep our friends, Rick & Jules, in your prayers. They are adopting from Vietnam and are having some paperwork issues with the US government. Their whole group is actually. She as been there 4 weeks already and they are saying it may be another 4-6 weeks before they get to come home. Please pray that she and the baby get to come home soon. Have a great Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment