She's getting too big!

Family Reunion!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Allgery results

We got the result from Sarah' allergy testing the other day. It's no surprise to us that she's allergic to milk. After a friend suggested milk, I gave it a try and took her off milk. She seemed to do better until she would have a dairy product. So I asked to have her tested. Now I just have to do my research to find out just what she can't have. The list looks long. For Sarah, the results of having dairy products come out in the form of eczema and asthema type symptoms (they haven't diagnosed her with asthema yet though).

At least now we know. Now I can start adjusting her diet. Good thing it wasn't fruit or the poor girl would probably starve. She absolutely LOVES fresh fruit.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'm willing to hear them.

1 comment:

Ferguson Family said...

My niece is HIGHLY allergic to milk products of any kind. If it spills on her skin she gets a "burn" from it. Lactaide milk is pretty much the only thing she can have. I think they have come out with some cheeses and ice creams that are acceptable for her too. Maybe look into those. I bet it is a relief to know what is causing her problems!