Well we've been here for two weeks now. The kids have settled in nicely into school. Yesterday Allen had two job interviews and was offered jobs at both places. God is so good. I'll give more information after he accepts one.
Today is Daniel's birthday. We're in Indy at some friend's
house. We went to the mall ~ a dangerous place to go. The Children's Place was having a good sale! Then we took him to Toys R Us. He wanted to go to Chuck E Cheese for dinner, so we'll be there later this evening. Should be fun!!
Now we get to start looking more seriously for a house. We have two more houses to look at next week. Hopefully we'll find something within our price range. Until now, we're thankful for where we are. Hopefully our unaccompanied goods will be located soon. They were supposed to be delivered last week.
Until next time.....
Friday, October 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
PRAISE GOD for job offers!!! I am so happy for your family! What a great blessing! I can't wait to hear more.
Happy Birthday Daniel! By my calculations at this time you will hopefully have survived Chuck E Cheese's and be safely tucked in bed!
Congrats on 2 job offers! I hope the decision is an easy one for which job to take!
Post a Comment