We still don't have any snow. I sure wish we would get some. Yesterday was one of those days that we really wished we were back in the States. We went to another base that is bigger than ours in search of a new rocker recliner and computer chair. We found a computer chair, but no luck on the rocker. I cannot even express how much I can't wait to get new furniture once we get back to the States. Allen's rocker is 13 1/2 years old and you can really tell. It would be really nice if we were able to get decent furniture here for a decent price.
Other news on our side of the world, I had to take Daniel to the doctor today. His leg got infected somehow. He got a blister on this leg filled with puss. So they drained the blister and gave him some antibiotics. First, they gave him pills, which he spit at me. So we had to go back for liquid. Now, I'm starting to not fill all that great. I think I'm starting to come down with the Eifel crud (as we call it here). Hopefully I will not come down with it too bad.
No news yet on how far the CCAA got on their referrals for January. I will post as soon as I know more. Rumor has it that they got to the 19th of December 2005. I was really hoping for the 20th. I know it's only 1 day, but in the world of adoption, 1 day is a huge deal. So, please pray that they get farther than what is thought at this point.
Monday, December 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment