She's getting too big!

Family Reunion!

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Four of us were awake to see the New Year come in Germany. I was in bed since I am not feeling well. I was awoke, however, to what sounded like a battle field. It seriously sounded like our house was under attack and the windows would shatter at any moment. I soon found out that this was only our Germany neighbors shooting off fireworks. I have never in my life been so close to the type they were shooting off. All I kept thinking was, "Someone would go to jail if they shot this off in the middle of a town in the US." Talk about a difference in cultures.

So now here we are in 2008. It is so true that time goes by faster after you have kids. Ten years ago I was so very pregnant, ready to have Joshua at any moment. I can't believe Joshua will be 10 in 5 days.

Happy New Year everyone!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're telling me....9 years ago I was very pregnant with Zach. He will be 9 in a couple of weeks. Love ya!