Monday, January 21, 2008
New Ticker
Notice the new ticker that I've posted. We are on the countdown until retirement. I think if Allen could load for his entire career, they would have to make him retire. But he's often said that it's just not the same anymore. He's not much of an office person. We've often talked about "what if he makes Senior Master Sgt?". At this point, I don't even think that can keep him in. We'll just have to see what happens in the next 22 months, actually less than that since you have to drop your paperwork atleast 6 months prior. By the way, can you guess what he wants to do when he retires? The ticker should be a pretty big hint!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Guess now is the time for us to start moving. I think it's only fair that we live close to each other. After all.....we are the only "normal" ones.
I can leave that comment because it looks like nobody else reads this except for the wonderful me.
Off to write another entrance essay....I should really start one of these bloggers myself. The one I have nobody can read.
Post a Comment