Our pastor always tells us that we can greet people with Happy Monday because we have already begun our week in victory on Sunday. I had a really nice weekend at a women's retreat for the Protestant Women of the Chapel. I have been involved with PWOC since we've been here and was also involved when we lived in England. It is an awesome organization. Anyway, it was a Spa Themed weekend. The focus was on the woman at the well and how Jesus is the living water that we need. We got to get a manicure, facial and foot massage. It was just a really good weekend.
Other great news, Allen finished up one of his classes this past weekend and found out today that he got an A. He has two more days left in his math class. I know he will be realy glad to get that one over with. Also, our visa applications are at the Chinese Embassy. Our courier will pick them up in a few days and that will be one more thing that is done. Our CCAA acceptance letter left for China on Friday. Hopefully our Travel Approval will come back quickly. Then our agency can make our consulate appointment and we should know when we are traveling.
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm so glad you had a great weekend! It would have been nice to have had a pedicure along with that foot massage. Congratulations on the weight loss! :) I'm still struggling getting back into Curves. I'm so spoiled in the mornings and by the time the day is done, I just want to go home. Before we know it, you'll be leaving to get Sarah and I can't wait to October. Did you know that as of 03/18/08 it's only 206 days till we arrive? Love you all bunches.
Post a Comment