She's getting too big!

Family Reunion!

Saturday, March 1, 2008

It's a R4!

The Rumor Queen has given the rumor that January 4th is included in the March referrals a R4 (out of 5). Remember, she does not put her reputation on the line until a rumor reaches R4. So, it looks like we are in. We didn't get a call from our agency yesterday, so it looks like it's going to be a long weekend. I think I'll finish up my lab project. Then I have a baby shower to go to and Daniel has his last basketball game. Oh, and I do have to go to the BX. The diaper bag that I bought Thursday, went on sale Friday so I have to go get my money back. Like I said, it's going to be a LONG weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your labor nurse is here and ready to here the call that you are coming to the hospital. You know I will be awake all night. call if you get word. LOVE SIS