She's getting too big!

Family Reunion!

Monday, August 4, 2008

3 months already

My how time flies. It's been three months since Sarah was placed in our arms forever. Can you believe it? The time has gone by so fast. What has gone by equally fast is how long we've been married. We celebrated our anniversary on Friday - 16 years! I love the song "Livin' Our Lovesong". It so reminds me of us. It just amazes me sometimes at how fast life really does go by. Soon Allen will retire from the military and start a new career, Caleb will learn to drive (help me here), Sarah will learn to walk, etc. And before we know it, the nest will be empty (Allen has told me that Sarah is the last though). I just try to enjoy it all before it passes before me.

3 comments:

crazy college mom....... said...

How funny that you love the same song that I do. That song speaks so much about Derek and I and how many people said we would never make it, but look at us now. I can't believe that it's been 16 years already that I was in your wedding. I was so young.....haha.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn, Sarah is changing so much. She's such a cutie. I am so glad we got to see her before we left. We are doing good here. Seth has been in school for a few weeks and has been adjusting fairly well. Caleb and Thomas are doing good too. Just wanted to drop in and say hi.

The Zinn family said...

Wow, time does fly. So much praying and waiting for you all, and now here she is growing so much everyday and learning so fast. I am so happy, I love the pictures and love checking in on you all. Miss ya!