She's getting too big!

Family Reunion!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

He's 14 already!

How did it happen? How did he get to be 14 already? He keeps reminding me that soon he will be able to get a learners permit to drive. Of course I did take care of this when I told him that he couldn't get one while we are still here and we will be moving when it's winter time, so it will be 2 more years until he gets that learners permit. I still can't believe he's getting so grown up.

Caleb and some of his friends went bowling for his birthday (one of his friends that spent the night couldn't make it bowling). What you can't see in the picture is that everyone, except Caleb, is standing on a step so that they are almost as tall as him. It was pretty funny. They had a good time though.

Soccer practice started today. Caleb is the only one playing this year. The other two wanted to play basketball. School starts Monday. I'm ready this year, although I'm not ready for Joshua to go to middle school. No one is ready for their 5th grader to be in middle school though. Yes, I have pictures of Sarah. I will post again, hopefully tomorrow, with some updated pictures of her. Sorry I've been so bad at posting. I've just been really busy keeping afloat with all the kids and the house.

1 comment:

crazy college mom....... said...

Wait.....5th graders are in middle school there? That's kinda scary. And I so can't believe that Caleb is as old as he is. Of course we have had this conversation before and I can't believe any of the kids (all my way younger cousins) are as old as they are getting. Remember when all of them were babies and teething....YIKES!!!