She's getting too big!

Family Reunion!

Monday, October 13, 2008

Yes, she's actually here!

My sister and I!

Sarah had enough of the chocolate factory that it put her to sleep!




After a long day of walking and walking, these three are tired out!

Sorry I haven't posted sooner, we've just been so busy that there hasn't been time. Their plane was two hours late on Friday, but that wasn't a problem. We got back here and haven't stopped going. Allen took Greg and the kids out for pizza. I took Marcia to play bunco with PWOC. Saturday we went to Koln to see the cathedral and chocolate factory. Then we ate at the Hard Rock Cafe and came home. Yesterday was a down day for us. We had our visit from the social worker for the 6 month post placement report that is due on the 5th of November. (Can you believe it's been almost 6 months already? Time has gone by so fast already.) Then we went and got some groceries and went to church. Oh and I've already introduced my sister to Polish Pottery. Well, we're out the door to go see a castle. You can't come all this way and not see at least one castle and cathedral. I'll try to add some more pictures tonight!

1 comment:

crazy college mom....... said...

And could you make those pictures a little bigger. I can't even tell it's my mom. Ha! I kinda forgot what she looked like since I haven't seen her for so long. One day.....one day.

Thanks for the pictures, by the way.