These are the wonderful pictures we saw one year ago today. It was a day that was the beginning of our lives to be changed forever. We will never forget the call coming in at 6:45 pm and our coordinator telling us our daughter had the chubbiest cheeks ever. It will be a day we will never forget.
.JPG)
And now, one year later, this is the beautiful face that we see everyday. She is such a joy to all of us. My favorite thing to hear her say is "love you". She's just recently started saying this and it just melts my heart. It still amazes me how perfect of a match she is for us. We know, without a shadow of doubt, that it was a miracle from God. I may not have given birth to her, but I am very much her mommy and Allen her daddy. My heart often breaks for her birthmother and all that she is missing. I am so thankful, however, for the love that she had for her.
2 comments:
Wow, God is good. Everytime I think of you guys and this story, it warms my heart. I am so happy for you guys.
I can't believe it's already been a year!
Every time I see you with Sarah I know she belongs in your family. It was just meant to be. You are a perfect fit and God has had His hand in it from the beginning. I am so glad I could watch this amazing event unfold in your life!
Post a Comment