She's getting too big!

Family Reunion!

Friday, April 17, 2009

What is truth?

When we can, we attend a bible study here at the house of some friends who have what is called a hospitality house. It's really awesome. They just started a new study about what truth is. I wanted to share some things that really stuck out at me and made me think.

Two of the questions to make us think were: What is truth? and Why did Jesus have to come?

One scholar had this comment to say: Truth is God's reality because God's reality is not distorted. Man, isn't that true. God's reality is not distorted.

Another question for us to ponder was Do you really believe that what you believe is really real?

It makes you think, doesn't it? Do you really believe that what you believe is really real? I can't wait until next week to see what we will talk about. Oh and to answer the second question from above "Why did Jesus have to come?" see John 18:28-37


On another topic: Yes, I have Easter pictures. Yes, I know Easter was more than a week ago. I will do my best to get them posted soon. I can't wait to have fast internet. I'm at a friend's house at the moment, so my pictures aren't here obviously.

Have a blessed weekend. Oh, and can you believe that we will be back in the States in less than six months? Wow! It's coming up fast.

1 comment:

The Zinn family said...

Are you doing the Truth Project? We did it a few months ago, it was awesome!!!! Just wait till it gets to the part about America! Keep me posted!