What a busy day today was. I almost felt like a deployed spouse again. Allen had to work today (Praise God for overtime) so I did all the running around. First, Caleb needed to be at the school this morning for their away game today. Then we signed Josh and Daniel up for baseball while we were in town. Next, it was on the the Christian camp in the area to drop Daniel off for the day. Josh was also supposed to have practice this morning, but it was canceled. Then back home where Joshua was watching Sarah. Josh and I unloaded over half a trailer load full of wood before leaving for Caleb's game. We were going to stop off at McD's on the way, but the drive-thru line was backed up all the way to the street and Caleb's game was still 20 minutes away. So we opted for lunch after the game.
I'm really glad we made it to the game. Caleb has been getting more playing time on JV since the freshman games have ended. He even scored 2 points and drew a charge. He seems to have mastered falling. Anyway, JV didn't win but they played hard. It was a good game. We didn't stay for the Varsity game because we had to get back to pick up Daniel from the camp.
Allen was home by the time we got back here. I didn't get to see him very long before he and the boys (minus Caleb) left to go get more wood. Now I'm just waiting on a text from Caleb to go get him. Maybe we'll all get to see each other later this evening!
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment