She's getting too big!

Family Reunion!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010








Yesterday was a snow day, so after Allen got off work we went over to our neighgbor's house and went sledding. The kids had so much fun.
Today is another snow day, only we are literally snowed in. I know they have closed the county roads in the next county and I believe they may have closed them in our county too. What do we live on? Yep, a county road! Allen said he almost didn't make it to work. The only bad thing about this is that Daniel woke up with an ear ache last night and I was going to take him in. Hopefully he's feeling better enough that I don't need to.
Guess I'll get more unpacking and organizing done. Yesterday I got most of the upstairs done. Today I think I'll concentrate on either the dining room or our bedroom. I think I'll just give up on the office for a little while I really need Allen here for that.
Have a blessed mid-week day!


No comments: