I didn't get to watch the game, but it was just as exciting reading about it on Yahoo! Even though I didn't go to KU, I have plenty of friends who did. I was really excited to read that they won!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I watched the game, even if it was on my birthday. I was just as excited. I can't imagine what Lawrence is like today or how my father-in-law is dealing with the chaos on campus today. You know he works for KU, right? Derek wasn born into the KU family and it's been part of his life since he was a baby.....awww. All of us are wearing our KU stuff today, even the kids. They were excited to go to school this morning and talk about KU and the game.
Shout out to KU from all of us KU fans that live so far away......CONGRATS ON A GREAT GAME!!!!
We are currently living in Indiana ~ living the smalltown dream. We have 3 sons: Caleb, Joshua and Daniel and recently adopted our daughter, Sarah, from China.
1 comment:
I watched the game, even if it was on my birthday. I was just as excited. I can't imagine what Lawrence is like today or how my father-in-law is dealing with the chaos on campus today. You know he works for KU, right? Derek wasn born into the KU family and it's been part of his life since he was a baby.....awww. All of us are wearing our KU stuff today, even the kids. They were excited to go to school this morning and talk about KU and the game.
Shout out to KU from all of us KU fans that live so far away......CONGRATS ON A GREAT GAME!!!!
Post a Comment