Well, the boys have been dropped off at their prospective places. I think they were excited about that. Daniel talked non-stop from the time we left church to the time we dropped him off (and he was the last one to be dropped off). If you are reading this and are one of the people keeping the boys or have volunteered to help out in anyway if needed, we would like to thank you again with all our heart. We feel so blessed to have you all in our lives. We both are very comfortable leaving our children in your care. This trip would not have been possible without you.
I think everything is done. Well, it better be because it's a little late now if it's not. After I post this, I'll go upstairs and double check the suitcases and backpacks. I think I've got through everything enough times that I'm sure it's ready to go. So, it looks like we are off to China. Thank you in advance for all your prayers. They are very much appreciated. We can't wait to see God at work the next few weeks. We love you all!
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Safe traveling! I can't wait for updates and pictures on this amazing globetrotting for little Miss Sarah. We love you all!
**Me ain't got no grammer mistake thit tyme!**
Have a safe trip. We'll be praying for you. I'm so excited that you're going to hold your precious girl so soon! I can't wait to see pictures and hear updates.
Amanda
From Italy - We're praying for your entire family! Have a blessed journey.
Post a Comment