We got word today that our travel dates are confirmed. We will be in China from the 30th of April to the 14th of May. We found out the other day that she cannot come back here on a Chinese passport. This means that we will be gone a week longer than expected. The good side of this is that we will get to stay in Hawaii where one of our best friends lives. This means we won't have to pay for a hotel and we get to see our dear friends. We are really excited about that. It stinks that we have to be away from the boys an extra week, but she will come home with everything completely done.
When I called my friend to tell her we were coming, she asked me if it was Tuesday here because it sounded like an April Fool's Day joke. I assured her that it was still Monday and still March and that No, it was no joke. We are really excited about this part of our trip. I've never been to Hawaii before so I can't wait.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
How exciting....China and Hawaii within a month. Big travelers, huh?
I'm sure you will be on the biggest high of excitement and hope until then. All of you are doing the happy dance, huh? What do the boys have planned to welcome their new sister? So crazy.......push real hard because she is almost here. :)
Now you need to change your ticker for a countdown to "GOTCHA DAY"
Post a Comment