She's getting too big!

Family Reunion!

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Some things about Sarah

We got a checklist of questions that were asked about Sarah. Here is what we found out.

1. She takes three 8oz. bottles a day. The bottles consist of 4 spoons of formula and 4 spoons of rice cereal. No wonder she has cheeks like she does. She also eats congee, steamed eggs, crackers, vegetables or noodles.

2. Her nicknames are Lu Yun or Bao Bao which means good baby.

3. She likes her doll and playing hide and seek.

4. She goes to bed at 8 pm, takes an hour nap during the afternoon and sleeps in her own crib.

5. She gets upset if her foster mom is too busy to hold her, she likes to go outside, and she's not afraid of anything.

6. She can say dad, mom, grandma and dada (in Chinese I'm guessing).

7. Her foster mom's name is Wu Mei Jin.

8. She is active, outgoing, loves to smile and is not afraid of strangers.

Sounds like she will fit in fine with our family. I'm sure everyone in Germany is loving the fact that she's not afraid of strangers. I found it interesting that her foster mom's name has Mei in it, especially since Sarah's middle name has Mei in it as well.

That's all for now. We're off to the Great Wall!

4 comments:

crazy college mom....... said...

Awww.....bao bao! How cute is that? Are you going to keep that nickname for her? Only one more day and she's YOURS!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, she sounds like a great little girl. I bet she is going to adjust real well to the family. I am sure the boys are just dying for you guys to get home. I just saw a thinh on TV the other day about the great wall. I bet it is amazing. Have fun!!!

ddhyatt said...

I love that Sarah's middle name is the same as her foster Foster's. I am so excited for you to get Sarah and post the pictures.

Anonymous said...

She sounds like a blessing come true. Who gets her first tomorrow? Mom or Dad. or just hold out your arms and see who she goes too. :) She will fit in just fine with your family. Aunt Marcia can't wait to see everyone. Boys I love you too. Hope you're having fun while mom and dad are gone. Thank you to the special families that are helping our my sister and her family at this time. Love you all bunches.