She's getting too big!

Family Reunion!

Monday, May 5, 2008

Test blog

I think I may have figured out a way to post from where we are. I'm sending out a test blog to see if anyone replies.

It was a long morning and we are all going to take a nap. I will post more with pictures when we wake up!

2 comments:

crazy college mom....... said...

It worked.....and do I ever have the cutest picture of you of Sarah. Check your email.

Edwards Ohana said...

Oh my goodness! She is the most beautiful baby, I can't wait to hold her and love on her! What a blessing! We are counting down until we get to pick ya'll up at the airport. As for the time difference, Dawn you know me better then that! I can barely tell you what time it is where I live, much less in comparision to where you are! : ) Boys, I will give Sarah a big hug from you and we will show her all the cool places in Hawaii, but I wish you were coming also! All our love, Ms. Lynne and gang