She's getting too big!

Family Reunion!

Monday, December 29, 2008

Best doctors ever!

I think in the 19 years that we've been in the military. Oh, by the way, today is 19 years for Allen in the military. Only 1 more to go. Anyway, since we've been in the military, I'd have to say that right now we have the best doctors that we've ever had. The kids have a fabulous pediatrican and Allen and I have a wonderful doctor as well. I finally was able to get in today about this cough that won't go away. He said there's something going around that fits what I described. So he gave be some antibiotics that I only have to take for 5 day - I love azithromycin - and something else for the cough. I can't wait to feel better. It is so nice feeling confident when you go to the doctor that they are going to listen to you and actually help you. This has not always been the case since we've been in the military. But this doctor has helped both Allen and I so much! I just hope he doesn't leave before we do.

1 comment:

The Zinn family said...

I think there was a few months in Germany that we had a good doctor. When you get a good one, its like the world is a better palce. Who ever it is, I hope they are there for a while. That place needs good doctors.