She's getting too big!

Family Reunion!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Pictures from the band concert





Caleb and Katie ~he's actually taller than she is as you'll see in the next picture.


These pictures were taken at the boys' band concert on the 9th. It's not often that we see Caleb in a tie. He must get that from his dad.
I thought I'd include the ones of Caleb and his girlfriend, Katie. Oh, sorry it's not girlfriend. It's his friend who's a girl. Anyway, she's super sweet.


2 comments:

crazy college mom....... said...

Oh my goodness. Joshua is the same height as you. Crazy!! I can't to see you....some day. :)

Anonymous said...

Nice tie Caleb! I love the picture of you and Katie and you have my thumbs up, but then I've met the girl and her parents. You all look great and I can't wait to see again. Hugs and kisses.