She's getting too big!

Family Reunion!

Monday, December 15, 2008

Today in history

Caleb can't figure out how I can remember things like this, but I just can. On this day, 17 years ago, Allen and I got engaged. Maybe the reason I'll remember it is because it was 1 day shy of one month from our 1st date.

Then, on this day two years later, or 15 years ago, we found out we were having a baby ~ who turned out to be Caleb. I'll never forget that because we had just moved to England and we couldn't call anyone until after a certain time because no one was home.

Tomorrow is a special day as well. Three years ago on December 16th a bunch of paperwork, known as a Dossier, went to China for our precious little Sarah!

God is good ~ all the time!

1 comment:

The Zinn family said...

As moms, I think certain dates are burned in our memory. I have a few special dates myself. I love looking back on those dates and thinking about where I was, and WHO I was. It is enchoraging and fun! You are such an awesome person, and I am sure that your going ot have many more dates to remember.